Re: [dvd-discuss] Ramblings on DVDCCA appeal from M.Rolenz

Good points. WRT to copyright law digital ISN"T different but digital IS
different because the consumer can perform more with the work than before.
Also digital enables the copyright holders to perform all sorts of
mischief they never were able to do before.In some sense, NOBODY is
forcing the copyright holders to put works out digitally but when they do,
they must deal with the capabilities and limitations inherent in that
medium.

"John Zulauf" <johnzu@ia.nsc.com>
01/07/02 09:26 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss