Re: [dvd-discuss] Interesting Spam v Free Speech Case

Oh but also think of all the wear and tear on your telephone picking
it up. Think how the lifetime of the microphone is reduced each time
you yell into it and slam the receiver down. Or consider the
structural damage done to your mailbox when it's got all that extra
junk mail in it. You could spend a couple of thousand getting some
labs to quantify all that.There's some REAL damages here not just
some
woosy trespass to chattel.