Re: [dvd-discuss] two articles

The TRULY sad thing is that this case was decided essentually
over a century ago.  Copyright owners cannot use that to set
minimum prices. Now this is trademark which has even LESS
protection than copyright (D*MN it's just a mark on PHYSICAL
MERCHANDISE!)...

IN some ways the computer industry is better set up to understand
this than the legal profession. GIGO. Bad Laws => Stupid court
cases => Stupid legal decisions.