OT: RE: [dvd-discuss] Welcome to the world of 'Fahrenheit 451'

Sometimes, as much information is provided by what dissappears as
by what is already there. To avoid that kind of leak, plenty of
chaff needs to be thrown into the bunch. While I don't like the idea
of pulling information, it is pretty easy to see that an overbroad
sweep is less telling than very specific pulling. (Whether the ones
who issued the order understand this is a different question.)