Re: [dvd-discuss] Look who I'm presenting with--

Jim,

Not worth $995!   At least I had the grace to tell John this in a
private email!  :-(

Besides, it seems a bit pricey...I'm going to a technical conference
in Long Beach earlier in the week that's half the price and the
vendors have free food in the evening too.

You know the law about public protesting in Californica better than I
do, probably cheaper for anyone in SoCal should protest outside...I
suppose someone could make up TShirts that say "John Zulauf will
be protesting here after he finishes his speech inside (and all I got
was this crummy tshirt)"               :-)