Re: [dvd-discuss] Cross post of my own work on a DRM committe...

	Hail the Zoo, a lone voice of reason and pragmatism in the
world of silicon (sillycon?) engineering management!

	A few nitpicks:
1. s/Skylarov/Sklyarov/g
2. s/evenevitable/inevitable/g

	and 3 (the reason I'm actually sending this, since IMO
nitpicks are not usually worth the electrons they're carried by -- but
in this case the typo directly inverts the meaning of what you were
trying to say):

On 11/20/01 at 11:13, 'twas brillig and John Zulauf scrobe:
[...]
> Finally, we are starting to see the market reject these "end-to-end"
> schemes, with the websites and mass returns of the Cactus Shield CD's in
> Europe (and replacements with clean copies) (see
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/22917.html ) -- best we
> mercifully kill the "we can control what is in the hands of the user
> (post-first-sale)" myth, and let the industry get on with the business
> of finding business models that can be achieved with resorting to

s/with/without/

> unobtainium and "p-doped bolonium" semiconductors (from a April 1, story
> on write-only memory).
[...]

		Ole
--
Ole Craig * olc@cs.umass.edu * UNIX; postmaster, news, web; SGI martyr *
CS Computing Facility, UMass * <www.cs.umass.edu/~olc/> for public key

perl -e 'print$i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'