Re: [dvd-discuss] MovieMask - I'm sure the lawsuit is on itsway

In the case of the artist who prevented the movement of their work because
of maintainance costs...maybe they might feel differently if the city
decided to stop maintaining it and decided that going back to nature was
also "performance" art.

BTW - getting a law passed that says that an artist has the right to
dicated how a work is displayed AFTER sale violated first sale principles
as much as a hitech TPM does. Whether they like it or not, one is as evil
as the other whatever the motivation.

"John Zulauf" <johnzu@ia.nsc.com>
11/15/01 11:41 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss