Re: [dvd-discuss] MovieMask - I'm sure the lawsuit is on its way

The question would be what they did that was novel? The IDEA of doing it
was discussed here. If it's only the idea (device to play different DVD
sequences in different order_ all they are patenting then it will be
another bogus patent...BTW - HOW does this device differ from a sequencer
on a CD player? (other than possibley being more complex!)

Maybe Openlaw should start another section devoted to our patent system
and the silly, fraudulent, bogus patents issued and others claimed to be
pending...

"Ernest Miller" <ernest.miller@yale.edu>
11/14/01 01:35 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss