RE: [dvd-discuss] FW: SJ MercuryNews, Ruling a blow for DVD industry (11-02-2001) (Emailing: dvdsuit02.htm)

You mean this paragraph..

But if upheld, the California ruling marks an
unprecedented establishment of free speech
rights in cyberspace and could have sweeping
ramifications for the ability of businesses to
police their trade secrets on the Internet.

Well I sent off my little letter of correction....anybody else want to do
so...feel free....odd that a SillyCone Valley paper never heard of
dumpster diving or reverse engineering.

Richard Hartman <hartman@onetouch.com>
11/05/01 10:13 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss