Re: [dvd-discuss] Interesting 1st sale-shrinkwrap-EULA-(c) infringementcase

--- Michael.A.Rolenz@aero.org wrote:
> This one is just full of good material....

http://www.cacd.uscourts.gov/CACD/RecentPubOp.nsf/bb61c530eab0911c882567cf005ac6f9/574aa79ff518021188256aed006ea2dc/$FILE/CV00-04161DDP.pdf

I've just been reading it carefully. This case does rocks. Virtually every page
is a rejection of the licenced, not sold tripe.

I especially like it when it discusses the One Stop and Harmony decisions (the
latter is the origin of the licenced, not sold idea) and just leaves it with
"The Court declines to adopt the analysis of these cases."