Re: [dvd-discuss] Bunner Wins DeCSS Trade Secret Appeal!!

At 03:48 PM 11/1/01 -0500, Seth Johnson wrote:

>Congratulations, Wendy!!

Thanks, but the congratulations are due to EFF, the First Amendment
Project, and Allonn Levy of Huber-Samuelson.  I was just reporting their
victory.

Let's hope it's the first of many!  (Reversal of the preliminary injunction
sends the case back to the trial court for trial, giving Bunner his costs
of appeal and DVDCCA a warning that they don't have a tremendous likelihood
of success on the merits.)

--Wendy
(now look at all those CC's I have to send the correction to :)

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@seltzer.com
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard Law School