Re: [dvd-discuss] Bunner wins DeCSS trade secret appeal

This ROCKS!!! Wow. What a long and hard road this has been, and now, at long
last, a victory on the merits. Obviously, this is not the end of the road, but
the dark clouds have lifted slightly and, for the moment, the sun is shining
through.

Is there any mechanism to notify the 2nd Circuit about this case? Obviously
they aren't bound by it, but letting them see that judges actually can mouth
the words "code is speech" would certainly lend credibility to our side.