Re: [dvd-discuss] Felten Opp to DoJ Motion to Dismiss

"Time shifting" and "space shifting" are only two attributes. So why is
"digital different"? and why is it even winding its way through the courts
if the courts recognize it? They don't quite see the whole picture yet
because they are fixated upon the media and in the case of the Internet
where the media is and isn't.

Noah silva <nsilva@atari-source.com>
10/29/01 01:21 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss