Re: WAY OT: Calvinism was Re: [dvd-discuss] Hang the RIAA in theirown noose.

I sit corrected......only microsoft would believe in predestination to
deserve it....<shudder>

"John Zulauf" <johnzu@ia.nsc.com>
10/19/01 08:55 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss

        To:     dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu
        cc:
        Subject:        WAY OT: Calvinism was Re: [dvd-discuss] Hang the RIAA in theirown noose.

I thought the way it worked was

Armenianism: "you deserve it because you chose it"

Calvinism:  "you chose it because you were predestined to deserve it"

Of the two Microsoft woes seem more Armenian than Calvinistic.

On a related noted I once saw a sign for an "Evangelical Presbyterian"
church -- evangelism and predestination were just too much of a
congnitive dissonance to forget.

.002
"what would a leader of the reformation need with a stuffed tiger? -- oh
the other Calvin..."