Re: [dvd-discuss] Fwd: Bush taps Clarke as CyberdefenseChief

No offense taken. His comments are often "interesting" and he's a better
informed talking head than most of the media (try watching talking heads
during the news "hours" in LA sometime....they don't make much distinction
between code red and anthrax in their delivery.). But I agree that his
latest 'crusade" against raw sockets is a bit like the proverbial boy with
the finger in the dike.  I doubt that raw sockets will be the only
"wonderful" feature in WindowsXP.

Noah silva <nsilva@atari-source.com>
10/16/01 09:38 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss