[dvd-discuss] SSSCA off the charts for now

As reported in http://www.wired.com/news/privacy/0,1848,47195,00.html the
SSSCA is off of congress' radar as a consequence of the recent events.
Perhaps this will give them more time to think about what they're doing by
the time it comes 'round again.

The article also has links to the majority & minority opinions from "New
York Times v. Tasini", and this comment was made about Justice Stevens'
minority opinion: "Justice Stevens actually wrote one of the most
historically informed, nuanced and reasonable opinions I have ever read
about copyright"

It might be worth reading (I haven't gotten around to it yet, but I plan to)

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!