RE: [dvd-discuss] ClearChannel Plays It Safe

Views are one thing, music another.  Do country stations have
the moral obligation to play rap music?  Do classical stations
have the obligation to play rock & roll?  Are we back to "every
station must play every song before they can repeat one"?  I
don't think that will fly ...

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!