Re: [dvd-discuss] [declan@well.com: FC: Congress considersencryptionrestrictions in response to attacks]

I wasn't disagreeing. Throw in compression, throw in the thousands of
possible formats of things we already have, and THEN throw in the fact
that not only the data being sent but the programs themselves begin to
look random and our leaders are worse than clueless....they begin to look
like Caligula making war on Neptune by having the soldiers throw spears in
the the crashing surf and collecting seashells as the spoils....

"D. C. Sessions" <dvd@lumbercartel.com>
09/18/01 09:07 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss