Re: [dvd-discuss] Re: Sen. Hollings plans tointroduceDMCAsequel : The SSSCA

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Zulauf" <johnzu@ia.nsc.com>
To: <dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 4:49 AM
Subject: Re: [dvd-discuss] Re: Sen. Hollings plans tointroduceDMCAsequel :
The SSSCA

> I will however disagree strenuously against one item you stated:
>
> > I completely reject the idea that the US has any right to enter a
foreign
> > nation officially for non-diplomatic reasons at all.  Foreign quarter of
> > US soldiers is wrong and an attack on a foreign nation is a de facto
> > disregard for that nation's sovereignty.

I see your disagree and raise you another :-)

The US has NO right to enter the territory of another nation without
permission, Especially to persue the suspects of a crime. However, the US is
well within it's right to request the extradition of a suspect. Most
countries require a minimum standard of proof that the request for
extradition has jurisdiction, and some proof that they have a case that will
stand in court.

He who laughs last is at 300 baud.