RE: [dvd-discuss] Re: Sen. Hollings plans to introduce DMCAsequel: The SSSCA

(There are many variants of this quote on the net, I don't
know which phrasing is the original, so I will just put
one up as representative)

Those who sacrifice freedom for a sense of security deserve neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

There is the archetypical "Anti SSSCA" slogan.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!