Re: [dvd-discuss] Going on the offense.

To reply to jeme's point: EFF doesn't really lean libertarian, at least
not anymore. How many of its staff members identify as libertarian?
How many of its board members? (Probably two, max. Larry Lessig, another
board member, has written harsh critiques of libertarianism.)

EFF is a civil libertarian group, but that's not the same.

Cato, Institute for Justice, Pacific Research Institute -- those are
libertarian groups.

-Declan