Re: [dvd-discuss] Ignore the SSSCA.

I'm going to chime in here with another reason to ignore the SSSCA:
nobody's mentioned that it doesn't even have a bill number yet.  IT ISN'T
EVEN UP FOR A VOTE YET.  There's a real point to ignoring something that
doesn't yet exist. Wait 'till it's at least got a bill number before
giving your congresscritters the what for on a given bill...

--
void hamlet()
{#define question=((bb)||(!bb))}

Who is John Galt?  galt@inconnu.isu.edu. that's who!