RE: [dvd-discuss] Microsoft Reader encryption broken too

I don't think you've read that correctly.  If the TPM
fails to permit access because of damage.  Well, if you've
not damaged the DVD sufficiently, access will still be
granted.  If you _have_ damaged it sufficiently, the TPM
doesn't matter a damn because the bits are gone and you
can't read the source material anyway.

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!