RE: [dvd-discuss] Microsoft Reader encryption broken too

I had forgotten about the whole HDTV mandate!

This makes the "tools for bypassing CSS" question much
more immediate, and not off in the indefinate future
when (if) copyrights on the movies expire, doesn't it?

Otoh, I sincerely doubt that everybody is really going
to move to HDTV when they are supposed to ...

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!