Re: [dvd-discuss] DeCSS ties anyone?

Too bad they don't allow cameras in courtrooms. They could then sue every
newspaper that prints a photo for providing more than a link to the DeCSS.

Wendy Seltzer <wendy@seltzer.com>
08/29/01 03:46 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss

        To:     dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu
        cc:
        Subject:        [dvd-discuss] DeCSS ties anyone?

Following EFF's suggestion that "Well-dressed observers plan to attend the

[Sklyarov] arraignment," one Cyberian proposed putting DeCSS on ties.  A
subdued statement for courtrooms where the T-shirts just don't cut it.

For purely aesthetic purposes, of course, and no financial gain involved!

Any takers here?  (Trying to get a sense of the numbers at this point,
email me off-list.)

--Wendy