RE: [dvd-discuss] Skylarov indicted for trafficing and conspiracy .

If not, then the excessive nature of the charges could
be used by defense to help gain an acquittal.  I mean,
if the prosecution kept it direct & to the point it might
be harder to defend against, but as somebody else commented
we've got 3 levels of indirection here...

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!