Re: [dvd-discuss] Skylarov indicted for trafficing and conspiracy.

True.Those are the facts of the case but Adobe also claims that they KNEW
that there was criminal activity and on the basis of that the State has
incarcerated an individual and is now using the court system. now Adobe
claims that there may be no criminal activity.... I don't buy the argument
that "well I believed it was the case at that time because I ignored
everything to the contrary but then when  I looked at it more I saw I was
wrong so you can't do anything about it". If you are not certain, you
don't persue their course. Adobe is responsible for swearing out a warrent
that they later repudiate, then Adobe PAYS for it both to Skylarov and the
Government. If Adobe is not punished for false accusation then swearing
falsly becomes just another weapon for corporations and people to use. Yes
it is the Salem Witch trials...it's the same sort of approach.  As you
point out, that's exactly what made the Salem Witch Trials go. The girls
could say anything do anything and then victims had to deal with the
punishments(I loved how a neighboring town let the girls writh in the
street for a couple of hours ignoring their antics until they miraculously
became unpossessed and left town.)

Steve Stearns <sterno@bigbrother.net>
08/29/01 09:18 AM
Please respond to dvd-discuss