Re: [dvd-discuss] Dmitry Indictment Doc

John Young wrote:

> The 7-page Dmitry/Elcom indictment document:
>
>   http://cryptome.org/dmitry-indict.htm
>
> This an HTML version of the PDF at the USA site:
>
> http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/can/press/assets/applets/2001_08_28_sklyarov_ind.p
> df (248KB)

Does it occur to anyone that the grand jury is doing very sloppy rubber
stamping of the FBI's claims?  The fact that most members of a grand
jury are older probably means that for those of us in technology fields,
the grand jury is neither made up of our peers, nor is it populated by
any that would have the vaugest notion of the facts and issues involved.

Almost like having the Amish run traffic court...

Is there a due process challenge here somewhere?

.002